Frieling boosts that their effective double filter keeps sediment and grind residue from our coffee cups. Just one of many reasons we needed to dive deeper into this French Press.
A beautifully crafted Stainless Steel French Press, double-wall insulated, that keeps coffee much hotter for much longer. In fact Frieling says 4 times longer than other conventional glass coffee makers.
Plunger coffee makers are one of the most recommended products for users who love the true essence of coffee.
By the way, this article contains Amazon affiliate links. This means that I may receive a small commission, (at no extra cost to you), if you make a purchase through links provided. Thank you for supporting coffeebrewinghub.
What is a double filter French Press system?
Most plungers have a single filtration system. Although this is somewhat effective, a 2 stage system will always be more efficient at catching the smallest grind sediment.
2 layers of mesh filters stop the smallest coffee grind particles from passing straight through the filter into the cup. The screens captures most of the coffee grounds, so that very little residue passes through.
What this means to you and me is that we don’t get a bitter aftertaste and there is little to no sediment and grit at the bottom of the cup.
Freiling Coffee Press features
This model pays tribute to style and upgraded coffee making technology.
- 8 oz – 1 serving
- 17 oz – 2 servings
- 23 oz – 2 to 3 servings
- 36 oz – 3 to 4 servings
- or a large 44 oz capacity for 4 to 5 servings
Exterior finish – available in choice of polished stainless steel for a mirror finish or brushed stainless steel. Both products are stainless steel inside with matte finish.
2-stage filter system is devised to eliminate sediment. The plunger’s multiple filters avoid grinds finding their way into your coffee.
The Frieling French Press Coffee Maker is the perfect kitchen appliance if you’re looking for a French coffee press made from 100% stainless steel that requires minimal maintenance.
See the Frieling French Press in action
Check our this manufacturer video
Undeniably, a great coffee maker that offers a hassle-free experience. However, there are a few things we’ve observed for you to be aware of.
What Others Are Saying
- Customers who purchased this French Press consider it a valuable purchase.
- Users praise the product for its smart design and features that make coffee making convenient.
- They like that it’s easy and safe to carry the coffee press around with full-length handle.
- And also that there’s plenty of space between the handle and the carafe, which makes it easier to pour when serving guests.
- Consumers are happy with the price and love that the components are BPA free components to guarantee 100% safety. One of many reasons that the Frieling French Press is one of the best and safest products available.
Buying Advice or ‘Why we like it’
A 5 year warranty against any defects.
Not many coffee makers offer this combination of convenience, durability and performance, Double walled, all stainless steel, 2 filter system.
- Coffee stays fresh and hot
- Convenient to use, clean and maintain (be aware of extra care if you choose polished stainless steel finish)
- Long-lasting and durable appliance
- If you’re a tea lover, use it making loose leaf tea
- Multi-purpose – use as a water pitcher to keep water cold
It’s not surprising to find that it’s a top seller. It consistently receives 4 to 5 star reviews from thousands of customers. You’ll find best prices with free shipping on Amazon.
How do I clean Stainless Steel
It’s easy to clean just using soapy water and a soft cloth. But it’s also dishwasher safe and the parts are easy to disassemble, so it’s easy to clean either way.
We suggest, and prefer to use a soft cloth to clean the mirror stainless steel or even brushed stainless finish. Smudges may show.
How to use a Coffee Plunger
- Use approximately 2 rounded tablespoons of coarsely ground coffee for each cup you’re preparing (average size cup). If using small coffee cups, that hold about 4 oz of water, start with 1 rounded tablespoon. Adjust quantity to suit your taste and size of cup.
- Pour water, that is slightly below boiling point into French press.
- Stir, and cover with lid.
- Wait 4 minutes for your coffee to brew. Stir again.
- Slowly and steadily push down the plunger. Enjoy
The brand was founded in 1988 in the USA. A jewel in the crown is the award winning double insulated, stainless steel coffee press.
Frieling also boosts a catalogue of select products from leading German and Swiss brands like Cilio, Durogol, Zassenhaus and Zenker to complement their tea and coffee maker range. Products include infusers, descalers for coffee machine, coffee mills, non-stick cookware and citrus presses. Products that provide market-leading solutions for everyday living.
In our opinion
The Frieling French Press is a popular coffee maker for its superior design.
It’s a good choice if you can spend a little extra to invest in a durable and multi-purpose product. The inventive 2x screening and high-quality construction make it easy to recommend this coffee press.
Well worth the money.